Friday, October 24, 2008

IN THE JUNGLE

Tell me, am I a bad mom? Yesterday afternoon, after school the boys' friend down the street was chasing all them with his jock strap. Waving it in Allan's face. The other kids escaped. I told Allan next time just sit on him and fart. (all who know Allan well will get this)
Anyways, this brings up a memory from childhood. Should I share? Of course, if I can't laugh at myself I know you will. When I was little, my brother, not sure which one gave me a jock strap as a hat. Oh yes, I wore that hat proudly around the neighborhood. I wish someone took a picture of that. What a great scrapbook page that would make. NOT!
What does this have to do with in the jungle? While the animals, oh I mean kids were playing in the backyard they were singing:
In the jungle, the mighty jungle
Barnie sleeps at night
Barnie farted, a tornado started
Barnie died that night
wimaweh wimaweh wimaweh wimaweh
ee ee um um a weh
I love these animals!! And it is great that they all want to come here and play. Chris doesn't like it so much. But I do, I get to keep watchful eye and learn new songs. Have a good weekend.

1 comment:

Carla said...

I thought I left a comment the other day? Guess it didn't go through. Anyway I was ROTFL at this one! Nothing like a fart to bring the house down laughing and well sniff, sniff!