Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween and Soccer

Ok, I thought this would be easy to keep up. I am finding it a little harder than I thought. That's the way it goes with almost everything I try. Hey but that is the fun of it. Hope you enjoy my ramblings.


The kids had a lot of fun on Friday night trick or treating. We went with a friend in the neighborhood and his son. Actually, Chris and Steve took the boys and I stayed and handed out candy with a friend. Daren handed out candy for us at our house. Evan nearly got the life scared out of him at one house. I heard it was a hoot. He received extra candy for being so brave. ( oh in case you are wondering what are the boys dressed up as???? I know, not as good as times past. Evan is a Mad Scientist and Allan is a Rock Star.)


Sunday Evan had his last soccer game of the season. They won 3 - 2. Yes, I am a proud mama. Evan scored all three goals. The beginning of the season wasn't so great. Hopefully it will continue to get better.

No comments: