Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Happy Chinese New Year




A little late
Monday Allan had his New year parade at school. Fun stuff. Lots of red and orange food. I brought mandarin oranges and cherries, did not go over well. You should of seen the looks. Hey, doritos, carrots, and jello were a big hit though.

I am still plugging away on my picture a day. Sometimes I go to bed at night and remember....Ohh I forget to take my picture today. There will be lots of pictures of the moon, sleeping boys, dogs, etc.

I am getting tired of the cold and rain. Would like some snow. If not bring on the warmer weather.

1 comment:

Carla said...

Oh, forgot to mention in previous post that Maggie Beth got Drums for Christmas too! Serves her Daddy right since he used to drive me nuts with his drums and his buddies guitars! LOL I've noticed cheetos seem to be a big hit with kids. Go figure?