Saturday, January 24, 2009

Oh My Gosh!

Christmas Morning
Santa was crazy. He gave the boys a drum set and an electric guitar. Thank goodness I rec'd ear plugs in my stocking.


Ok, no excuse. I have been real lazy. We had company again. Grandma Stegman was here but that was only for a few days last weekend. So much is going on. Evan is playing indoor soccer. I like it because there is no practice. Allan is playing basketball and loving it! Of course our weekends are taken up with that. A game on Saturday and a game on Sunday.
My brother,Daren, is still here. It is good and bad. His dog is cute but nothing trouble. Lately he has not been bringing her to the house. Muffin loves to play with her. When Muffin is done though, she gets into something. Crazy.
Chris is taking another online course, logic. I love teasing him about this one. He is the asst. coach for the soccer team and basketball team. So he is busy. And me, Lazy. I do the laundry, cook and occasionally clean. I am trying to do the project 365. So far I haven't missed a day. Reading a boring book for book club. A few pages at a time.

1 comment:

Carla said...

So you are tackling the 365 project? Let's see some of em! LOL I didn't take it on this year, maybe next? Have a good day!